Our Vision and Values
The Alliance for Learning offers an unparalleled training and school support service, with an outstanding reputation locally, regionally and nationally. By choosing the Alliance for Learning, you will receive outstanding training, research will be of the highest calibre and support will result in dramatic and sustained improved outcomes for young people. It is our vision that our schools are ‘capacity givers’ as well as receivers in a truly collaborative way.
We work hard to work in a ‘connected’ way with all the other school led networks to ensure a whole system approach.
The following areas of focus underpin our vision:
- ensuring the supply of able, well qualified teachers through effective initial teacher training and through on going Early Career Teacher support
- creating excellent professional development opportunities for staff in our alliance
- embedding opportunities to develop leadership training and coaching to support the development of highly skilled middle leaders, senior leaders and Headteachers
- providing support for schools in challenging circumstances
- designating and deploying Specialist Leaders of Education
- overseeing the deployment of National Leaders of Education and Local Leaders of Education
- engaging in research and development, seeking innovative solutions
- actively seeking out opportunities for schools to collaborate in a ‘Hub model’ on common themes or curriculum areas
- an ongoing commitment to wellbeing of staff and pupils throughout all our work